The underside of the cockpit, details don't really match the reference but I think this will do for me
Sunday, 14 July 2013
Thursday, 11 July 2013
I started in max for the whitebox , tried my best to get the proportions correct and from there I did a base mesh high poly which I either booleaned in max and took into zbrush or shaped and dynameshed in zbrush.
This particular vehicle is the Raktraktor by Mark Stevens
Here is the Vehicle as it stands now:
Here are some progress shots up to this point:
I will update shortly when I have more done (waiting for visa to clear so I can finally move to the UK).